Zambia’s founding President Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda was accorded a heroes 95th birthday with former Heads of States on the continent attending the celebration.
The event was held at State House in Lusaka, a place president Kaunda made home for 27 years, as president of Zambia.
Among the representatives of the African Forum were the following;
1. H.E Joaquim Chissano of the Republic of Mozambique and chair of the African Forum
2. H.E Ali Hassan Mwinyi of the United Republic of #Tanzania;
3. H.E Samuel Nujoma of the Republic of #Namibia
4. H.E Festus Mogae of the Republic of #Botswana;
5. H.E Bakili Muluzi of the Republic of #Malawi;
6. H.E Hifikepunye Pohamba of the Republic of Namibia.
7. H.E Rupiah Bwezani Banda, former President of Zambia
President Edgar Lungu hosted the celebrations and walked Dr Kaunda in the auditorium.